The MADE Hoops Middle School Academy is an intense, highly competitive, skill driven camp designed for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys. Through dynamic drill stations that teach modern basketball concepts, campers are able to expand their skills in a competitive environment. While skill development is certainly the main component of the Academy, we also highly value the evaluation piece of our product. We are a national media outlet with connections to the highest level of the sport. Through 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 game play, as well as NBA Style Combine Testing, our staff will able to evaluate each prospect in layers. Current skill level, basketball IQ, and future projection will all be highlighted by our staff, as these aspects of the game are coveted by coaches at the highest levels of basketball. The goal of the camp is to not only develop the skills of our youth, but to find out which prospects have what it takes to be the next generation of stars in the basketball stratosphere. The culmination of the MADE Hoops Academy is our Top 20 All-Star Game, highlighting the best young talent in the gym over the course of the weekend. If you're looking to compete at the highest level of the sport, then the MADE Hoops Middle School Academy is the first stop on your basketball journey.
Date: August 2nd-4th
Kentucky Basketball Commission
273 Ruccio Way, Lexington, KY 40503
Age Groups: 6th-8th Grade (Classes 2023, 2024 & 2025)
Are you ready to get MADE?!
8 Hours of high intensity skills and drills, with each player able to take home the knowledge and drills gained through our camp stations.
• Be seen by the people who matter! MADE Hoops is a national media outlet with connections to the highest levels of the sport.
• Competitive and structured five-on-five and three-on-three game play. Campers will be able to showcase their skills while being coached in a controlled environment.
• NBA Style Combine Testing. Height, weight, wingspan, shoe size, standing reach, shuttle run and lane agility will all be measured by our staff.
• Educational Guest Speakers sessions for both the campers and their parents to benefit from.
• Our Top 20 All-Star Game will serve as the celebration of the end of the camp experience, where we'll be highlighting and showcasing the best and brightest young talent in the gym.
• Camp standouts will be highlighted through social media platforms and website write-ups by MADE Hoops National Scouting Director, Eric Hampford, as well as other regional and national media members.